Thursday, March 18, 2010

Love... is All Around...

That's a corny title to begin, I guess. But I got it from my favorite movie all my life, "Love Actually". In that movie, which the scene is taken place at Heathrow Airport, it shows many people in airport hug each other, with the narration from the prime minister whose played by Hugh Grant. He says that everytime he comes to airport, it feels like love is in the air, because airport is the place that you can always see many forms of love and it's pure. I kinda like it.
But it IS true that love is all around. I've just got my first-worst heartbreak ever (ceile), it still stings me badly whenever I remember it. But thank God for the wake-up calls that successfully warm up my heart whenever it gets cold.
Those wake-up call are sometimes hurt, and kinda silly. It hurts because whenever I see my face in the mirror, this thought attacks my mind : I WASN'T THE SAME PERSON I WAS. I mean, how can I change to be this person? I don't have a special someone who loves me anymore the way he used to love me before. And it hurts so bad that makes my mind travels nowhere everytime I take a bath or go to sleep at night. Alone and pathetic. Sometimes tearsfully.
I look at my figure in the mirror, and those memories randomly hits me. I look at the mirror and see me smile, it's not the same smile. Well, not literally, it's just I used to practice my smile, so that it'll look good to him. Cause my smile sometimes looks horrible. But now, I see me smile, then I realize that now it doesn't matter if it's look beautiful or horrible, cause he doesn't give a shit anymore.

Another silly but painful is, the fact that I become really happy when I've got a new stuff, because it can keep my mind away from him, for A MOMENT. It's not that i'm not happy when i get new stuffs, it's just that
I used to think that, how will I look in his eyes if I wear those stuff. Will he like it, or will he give me compliment... Now, pathetically, I have to repeat this, that he doesn't give any shit anymore.

Those were just a few examples, I have like zillion things which will be sillier than those 2.

But on the other way, many other ways, I start to look and realize that, Love is something that gives many perspectives of this only one word.

I mean, we did cry, we shed tears, we cursed, we're broken and never be the same. These are the magnificent effects only from a word. What I want to say is, the power of love is too big.
Too big to just cry for it
Too marvellous to just regret it
Too wonderful to just share it with one person.

It's okay to be broken hearted, we can never help it. But after you finish with your selfish tears, please take a look around. I hope you'll see what I see.
I myself see, friends that laugh with me and comfort me in my lowest moment. They really are there, every time I need a brake, they are the real brake and their love is pure, unconditional. They care about me for the way I am and never complaint about me talking too much while storytelling them with my feeling.
I take a better look, and I see food. What's wrong with it? Nothing. It came to my mind that those food my parents and grandma send me show how much they care about me. Even we're far away, I will always be in their heart. That's a relief to know that somebody somewhere really remembers you and thinks about you. Even it's not from him. His name is Hamtaro, to make it shorter.

Well, I think love is everywhere, so everyone who now feel their hearts are unfixed...take a deeper look, and realize this, LOVE IS ALL AROUND.

2 comments:

  1. You'll Be In My Heart"

    Come stop your crying
    It will be all right
    Just take my hand Hold it tight

    I will protect you
    from all around you
    I will be here
    Don't you cry

    For one so small,
    you seem so strong
    My arms will hold you,
    keep you safe and warm
    This bond between us
    Can't be broken
    I will be here
    Don't you cry

    'Cause you'll be in my heart
    Yes, you'll be in my heart
    From this day on
    Now and forever more

    You'll be in my heart
    No matter what they say
    You'll be here in my heart, always

    Why can't they understand
    the way we feel
    They just don't trust
    what they can't explain
    I know we're different but,
    deep inside us
    We're not that different at all

    And you'll be in my heart
    Yes, you'll be in my heart
    From this day on
    Now and forever more

    Don't listen to them
    'Cause what do they know
    We need each other,
    to have, to hold
    They'll see in time
    I know

    When destiny calls you
    You must be strong
    I may not be with you
    But you've got to hold on
    They'll see in time
    I know
    We'll show them together

    'Cause you'll be in my heart
    Yes, you'll be in my heart
    From this day on,
    Now and forever more

    Oh, you'll be in my heart
    No matter what they say
    You'll be in my heart, always
    Always

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm here for you always cebeeeee -,-"
    begh begh beghhhhh blup blup blup slurrrpppp

    ReplyDelete