Saturday, November 21, 2009

I will be home

Home is where all I want and all I miss belongs. Home is when I can be myself. Home is where I feel rejected but at the same time also feel loved. Home is everywhere I put my heart at.

I have been in Cikarang for about 4 months until now. It's because of my decision to leave my hometown since I was 2, Surabaya. I kinda regret it somehow. But I believe God has His bigger plan.

I have hated Surabaya since I can analyze this town from every side. No. it's not a town, it's a city infact. But I hate it because of its hot, dusty air. Everyday it has the traffic jam. I hate it but inside I know I really have loved it since I understand that this is the city I grew up.

I love it because I knew love here. The fake and the real one. How to forgive, how to accept everyone else. The real friend that really leaves beautiful and painful marks in my heart, that any other cities can't be perfect background as good and memorable as Surabaya. That's why it's so irreplaceble.

I'm waiting for 17th December now, it's when I'll be back to my hometown. My heart.

Ho'ho'ho
God bless

No comments:

Post a Comment