Thursday, November 12, 2009

My Dreamy Dreams

What did you have in your mind when you were a little?

Well everybody would easily answer my question.

I remembered I was dreaming to become a NOVELIST, and that dream is still sticked in my head until now.
It was my dream that never changed.
And I didn't know that time went so fast, and suddenly other dreams kept coming. They popped in my head as I growed up.
I didn't know how much I loved language until I found a french course brochure. I wanted to be a POLIGLOT.Then I thought, I could become an INTERPRETER to. I just loved it.
Next, i was quite active in my church. I did the ministry. I loved to handle the event and decoration, and all of sudden I really desired to HAVE MY OWN EO. Now I stuck in PU, a wonderful mistaken experience I may say, but I didn't regret it. I'm now taking PR so that I may get closer to my EO dream.
Back to my junior high memories. I loved to write so I joined the journalistic club. One day there were a chance for me to join a competition. Not as the writer, they gave me the PHOTOGRAPHER position. So that was where everything about this photography things started. I sucked all the film roll I spent. Many many great humiliation I gave to my school in this photography mattera. I once even forgot to open the roll and did not capture any pictures at all.  Finally I had chance to use a digital camera. But I ran out of the battery in the middle of the event I had to report. What a surprise! I thought I sucked it all, but I didn't realise I have fallen in love to this world. Every workshop I passed, I eagerly wanted to learn more about photography, then I kept this dream in my mind.
Thee 3 worlds (linguistic, EO, photography) were simply just not enough. I was quite good at arranging words, then I just want to be a COPYWRITER too.
Damn I'm so greedy, but greedily good. Ho'ho'ho... I hoped this PR major I'm taking would help achieve those dreams... I wish in God to read this post...amen.

God bless

2 comments:

  1. keep pursuing your dreams! :D
    Good luck
    God bless you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Waw thank you Chrisya, you too.
    Ya ampun bhs inggrisnya, kacau n kaku amat dah.

    ReplyDelete