Friday, November 6, 2009

It's been so long...

I have my mid term week has already been finished...It's quite a tiring week...especially for me to be majored at PR..
I thought it won't be that difficult to study PR but I was totally wrong, the worst is unbelievably the PR subject itself.. wooo... The textbook is as bold as the Moses' tablets of 10 commandments. I was pretty stressed trying to figure out the best way to finish studying all the 6 chapters. But the exam was gone quite well. I hope for B, but I won't be surprised if it turns out to be C.
You know, at this point I see myself as a non-too-optimistic person. I'd rather see myself who try the best.
And the rest subjects...let's see, hope, and pray. Two subjects were open book exam which were IT and Communication, but it's full of analysis. Economy and Marketing, the lecturer is not too generous in giving marks.
State Philosophy...uh see...And Management, it's also analysis at home.

You know, this is my first year in university, so I think it's a worth experience to be shared about my first midterm in this nowhere university...well let's see if there's any of the bloggers know where and what is President University... Try to find it in between hell's gate and my first stepping stone to the future.
Tell me if you can find it...


ho'ho'ho'ho'ho
God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment