Thursday, June 10, 2010

La Pluie

I might hate it or I can slowly let myself drown into its beauty...
Of those transparent needles...

It's always a magic, or should I call it a mystery...
How every single unwashed memories come back to me...even if I silently close the box
All I need is just to stare at them for hours...
And then there you are...laying there in the corner of my mind...refuse to leave

La Pluie est belle...
Rain is beautiful...so are you...
It is painful, it is, it is...
To be captured by its marvelous blue gray shadow...
To find you there, everywhere...

I just can't stay...but to be honest I fall for La Pluie
Everytime I see it, I see memories of you, of me...
Crawling, craving
Begging, I beg you don't go, stay still...
You leave me with such a long...numb echoes...

So that every pain will go, so that every eyes will be closed...

So that no more you, me, and rain...Let it be only rain...
With every bruise that comforts me...take away all of you from me...
La Pluie est belle
So are you...

I wanna dance under it
I wanna be loved by it

Go flying with the abnormal wind...
But let La Pluie stays...




_Pikku_

No comments:

Post a Comment