Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Yang Tak Seberapa Penting Itu

Percakapkan apa saja, asal jangan luka
Lamunkan diriku, lewati bagian perpisahan
Perdengarkan segalanya, kecuali untuk marah

Untuk setiap tawa, aku rela
Karena begitu merinduku akan sapanya
Aku mengangankan hanya ada kau
Dan aku
Juga yang tak seberapa penting itu

(May 4, 2009)

*I am sorry for leaving you like this. To be separated, it's never easy. But thank u for all your efforts in my first year, I know I hurt you so bad, until there's no more place in your heart left to be hurt by me. There's only place for someone prettier and can treat you well, far more than me, something I never seem to be able to do. I did tried. But you chose to go. And I am so sorry.
I want to get back my old memories, which is impossible, the memories before the 'someone else' came.
I cried, you always want me to cry for you. Now I lost count.

No comments:

Post a Comment