Tuesday, May 15, 2012

In the Heat of the Day

Meet Augy

My friend screamed, this is so Harper's Bazaar. I just laughed (secretly hoping it's true! Ha!)


Sexy back!

















So far, tis is my favorite dress!
I helped a dear friend doing a photo shoot for her lovely boutique, Kiwi Wardrobe. Actually, I offered to help. I said I'd like to have as many works as possible to finally have my own photography portfolio. Yeah, someday, somehow, I need to! Anywow, she said OK and there I was, taking few shots after a long long break due to internship

As I was almost drooling all over those small size clothing, I kind of contemplated on how big my hips are. That's the situation I always face every time I meet a long leggie (what I like to call girl with skinny legs). Anyeww, I still like how I am shaped because simply it's God's given. Meh. Period.

In the Heat of the Day

We laugh like an immature being
The clouds melt as we felt
The heat stroke
Oh to be free, at last
This one fine sun day

No comments:

Post a Comment